So far, we have interviewed 11 activists. It’s proving to be slow due to pandemic and lockdown. The project volunteers are meeting regularly every Thursdays on Zoom.
Below are some of the plans for the following months
- Autumn 2020 – May 2021 continue to research and oral histories
- April/May 2021 – pop-up exhibition at Four Corners Gallery to encourage further identification of people in the photos and final research
- June-July 2021 – Writing & editing text from research
- June-Sept 2021 – Create a short film based on key oral history interviews
- Sept-Nov 2021 – Create and test out schools pack
- Nov 2021-March 2022 – Develop final exhibition, produce booklet, text etc.
- April-May 2022 – exhibition at Four Corners with public talks & events programme
- June-Oct 2022 – exhibition tours to 2 local venues